Keeping the attention of your readers is a job that is always evolving. We here at SahlComm agree with our friends at “Shortstack and The Social Skinny” when they had Kristin Piombino come up with a way to spice up your status updates. Info graphics can capture more audience attention. We thought we’d share Kristin’s ideas on the top ten ways to spice up your status.
Here are a few examples:
1. Endorse something. If you’re sharing someone else’s content, offer your opinion. Adding “great tips” or “helpful piece” will change the way people react to your post.
2. Inspire action. If you post a cool image, ask fans to pin it on Pinterest.
3. Use images with text. To make your post stand out in your people’s news feeds, overlay text on an image.
4. Add a P.S. In email marketing, adding a “P.S.” to the end of an email has been proven to grab readers’ attention.
5. Tell people what to expect. If you’re linking to a video or article, tell your fans how long it is. They’ll appreciate it.
To see the rest of the tips, take a look at the full graphic: